The Eastern Kentucky University men's basketball team defeated Tennessee State in the quarterfinals of the OVC tournament on Thursday, March 5 in Evansville.
- Martin Luther King Jr Day remembrance
- ‘Hello... it’s SGA’: the wait is finally over
- Balogun’s 4,000 mile adventure to EKU basketball
- SGA election results
- The Amazon is on fire... and no one’s talking about it
- Coming soon to Eastern
- Just keep walking: Don't fuel the hate preachers
- The Mix: Finding Deaf Culture TRANSCRIPTION
Support EKU Eastern Progress
Now offering online bill pay!
The Eastern Progress can now accept online payments for advertising and sponsorships. For more information about ad/sponsorship opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EKU student athletes graduate with record high GPA
- Contingency Planning Task Force addresses Fall 2020 measures
- EKU baseball catcher, A.J. Lewis, heading to Arkansas
- KY COVID-19 tracker
- Three-star Texas OLB Jordan Eubanks includes Arizona Wildcats in final list of schools
- EKU Department of Psychology chair, Robert Brubaker, set for retirement
- EKU alum, Cookie Crews, appointed to lead the Kentucky Department of Corrections
- Hansen's Sunday Notebook: Arizona's just-added series with Alabama recalls tough schedules of past
- They want 'Bama: Wildcats schedule home-and-home football series with Crimson Tide
- ‘I really liked where our team was headed’: Arizona coach Jay Johnson on what might have been for ’20 Wildcats
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.