The Eastern Progress has been serving the Eastern Kentucky University community since 1922. The Eastern Progress provides opportunities for students to gain hands-on experience in a newsroom and broadcasting and podcasting studios.
As an independent student network, the Eastern Progress is funded entirely by sponsors and advertisers.
The Eastern Progress publishes a print edition every Tuesday during the fall and spring semesters based on the Eastern Kentucky University academic calendar.
Our online news source is updated constantly at easternprogress.com, Facebook and Twitter @easternprogress.
- Martin Luther King Jr Day remembrance
- ‘Hello... it’s SGA’: the wait is finally over
- Balogun’s 4,000 mile adventure to EKU basketball
- SGA election results
- The Amazon is on fire... and no one’s talking about it
- Coming soon to Eastern
- Just keep walking: Don't fuel the hate preachers
- The Mix: Finding Deaf Culture TRANSCRIPTION
Support The Eastern Progress Media Network
Now offering online bill pay!
The Eastern Progress can now accept online payments for advertising, sponsorships and donations. For more information about ad/sponsorship opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- North Carolina asks for more details on Republican National Convention's safety plan
- Tucson native Nick Gonzales named National Player of the Year by Collegiate Baseball
- Arizona Wildcats offer scholarship to former Marana High standout D'Marco Dunn
- EKU baseball catcher, A.J. Lewis, heading to Arkansas
- EKU athletics coaches react to nationwide racial tensions and protesting
- Jomaru Brown returning to EKU for junior season
- Four Colonel golfers earn OVC honors
- KY COVID-19 tracker
- ‘I really liked where our team was headed’: Arizona coach Jay Johnson on what might have been for ’20 Wildcats
- EKU women's basketball team adds Texas State transfer