As featured on
SAN FRANCISCO, March 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce, [NYSE: CRM], the global leader in CRM, today announced that more than 150 international, federal, state and local government agencies, and healthcare organizations, are using Salesforce technology for vaccine management and COVID-19 tracking.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce, [NYSE: CRM], the global leader in CRM, today introduced the next generation of Sales Cloud — new technology to support a digital-first selling world. Sales Cloud 360 is the complete growth platform for the new world of digital sales, with flexible technology and the world's largest sales partner ecosystem that companies of every size can rely on to grow revenue and boost productivity.
SAN FRANCISCO, April 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the global leader in CRM, today announced that Chair and CEO Marc Benioff, and event co-chair, will participate in the World Economic Forum's Global Technology Governance Summit taking place virtually from April 5-7, 2021. At the event, Benioff will participate in the following sessions:
Submit Your News
- CLASS dean search suspended; Business and Justice and Safety dean searches still underway
- Daniel Boone National Forest to host EKU archaeology students
- EKU Office of Military & Veteran Affairs and EKU Libraries set to host film screening and interview
- Makinen selected as associate VP for facilities management and safety
- EKU softball finishes season in Knoxville Regional
- EKU softball headed to Knoxville Regional for NCAA tournament
- EKU softball wins OVC championship; third in program history
- EKU relaxes restrictions on mask-wearing for fully vaccinated individuals on campus
Subscribe to the Eastern Progress Newsletter
Stay up to date and informed on everything that is happening at Eastern Kentucky University! Subscribe to the Eastern Progress newsletter for free today and support student media at EKU!
Support The Eastern Progress Media Network
Now offering online bill pay!
The Eastern Progress can now accept online payments for advertising, sponsorships and donations. For more information about ad/sponsorship opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kentucky lawmakers reject new mask mandate rule
- Indiana Jones fans still hail Karren Allen with Raiders of the Lost Ark lines
- Simon Cowell selling haunted mansion
- Several injured, horses die in multi-vehicle accident on I-10
- While Aaron Rodgers’ situation remains unresolved, Packers add yet another quarterback — Jake Dolegala
- Rollover in western North Dakota kills Montana man
- Kentucky gets in on vaccine lottery craze
- Shaun White and Nina Dobrev recreated their first date on anniversary
- Jana Kramer gets support from Gleb Savchenko
- Lawanda Manning, wife and aide to Eugene state senator, dies