In an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper, Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) stated that she met with William Barr, President Donald Trump's pick to be the next attorney general, and that he did not commit to a full public release of special counsel Robert Mueller's final report in the Russia probe.
- 3D-printed firearms: their history and potential for harm at EKU
- University promoting medical amnesty statement
- EKU promoting medical amnesty policy
- My journey back to the Republican Party
- Hiking the Shenandoah
- EKU decreases tuition for active-duty military students
- Benson offers advice
- Opinion: Staying on weekends leads to increased involvement
Support EKU Eastern Progress
Now offering online bill pay!
The Eastern Progress can now accept online payments for advertising and sponsorships. For more information about ad/sponsorship opportunities, email email@example.com.
- Woman charged with using another's credit card
- Board to add new member, Diaz named chair
- Chair Turner says goodbye, passes torch to Diaz
- Siblings arrested for trafficking drug
- Partial government shutdown prompts early release of SNAP benefits
- Berea man arrested on trafficking charges
- Whom does Atlanta mayor want for Super Bowl? 'Anybody other than the Saints'
- Government shutdown affecting Berea Housing Authority
- Eastern Speaks Out: First week of classes
- Woman dies at Lexington hospital following alleged Friday assault
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.