The federal enhanced unemployment benefit that out-of-work Americans have relied on amid the coronavirus pandemic has now officially expired -- and Democrats and Republicans are still far apart in negotiations over a new stimulus package that could bring relief with no deal in sight. CNN's Lauren Fox reports.
- Martin Luther King Jr Day remembrance
- ‘Hello... it’s SGA’: the wait is finally over
- Balogun’s 4,000 mile adventure to EKU basketball
- SGA election results
- The Amazon is on fire... and no one’s talking about it
- Coming soon to Eastern
- Just keep walking: Don't fuel the hate preachers
- The Mix: Finding Deaf Culture TRANSCRIPTION
Support The Eastern Progress Media Network
Now offering online bill pay!
The Eastern Progress can now accept online payments for advertising, sponsorships and donations. For more information about ad/sponsorship opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EKU updates students on return to school plan
- EKU softball hires Robyn Leighton as assistant coach
- EKU soccer hires assistant coach Mitch Hepburn
- PRINCE: Illini family lose a legend
- Kindred: Lessons from Lou: Pontiac's Gary Brunner relishes time with former Illini coach Lou Henson
- EKU Project Manager, Steven Frazier, passes away
- Guns N' Roses reschedule North America tour for summer 2021
- Parking permits available for 2020-21 academic year
- Former EKU professor, Glenn Jackson, indicted for murder
- EKU professor Michael Randolph receives an Educator of Color Fellowship from the IRE