Kaitlin Burge shares the story behind this photo of her 5-year old daughter supporting her 4-year-old son with cancer.
- SGA election results
- The Amazon is on fire... and no one’s talking about it
- Coming soon to Eastern
- Just keep walking: Don't fuel the hate preachers
- The Mix: Finding Deaf Culture TRANSCRIPTION
- Swiping left: Is classic dating a thing of the past?
- Rally for Student Bill of Rights
- Marching Colonels practice for Thurby performance
Support EKU Eastern Progress
Now offering online bill pay!
The Eastern Progress can now accept online payments for advertising and sponsorships. For more information about ad/sponsorship opportunities, email email@example.com.
- CRIME REPORT: Two arrested following fight
- EKU is inconsiderate to its commuter students
- Local businesses feel the affects of college student traffic
- Op-Ed: As taxpayer-funded Kentucky Wired sputters, reports show record broadband deployments by ISPs
- EKU partners with USCK
- “Painted in Stone”
- Sonny's BBQ hosts grand re-opening
- City Fest
- In memorial of 9/11/2001
- The misuse of service animals is harmful