To kick off 1st Amendment Week at Eastern Kentucky University we gathered a panel of journalists from around the Bluegrass State discuss challenges the press and reporters face in todays political environment and the rise of social media.
- Coming soon to Eastern
- Just keep walking: Don't fuel the hate preachers
- The Mix: Finding Deaf Culture TRANSCRIPTION
- Swiping left: Is classic dating a thing of the past?
- Rally for Student Bill of Rights
- Marching Colonels practice for Thurby performance
- Around the Diamond with Aaron Ochsenbein
- SPJ to host memorial service for fallen journalists
Support EKU Eastern Progress
Now offering online bill pay!
The Eastern Progress can now accept online payments for advertising and sponsorships. For more information about ad/sponsorship opportunities, email email@example.com.
- Man charged with trafficking 4,000 pills of ecstasy
- Police: Soldier sexually assaulted another soldier
- Two arrested for trafficking drugs
- Motown comes to Madison County
- Calvin Harris and Louis Tomlinson's secret soccer WhatsApp group
- Military liaisons tour BGAD
- Ariana Grande: Singing is my gift
- Richmond felon arrested for trafficking drugs
- INDICTMENTS: Grand jury indicts man on sodomy charge
- Saints hold first joint practice with Chargers